This page elaborates the integration of Zendesk and Aritic PinPoint in detail.
This integration provides the contact creation into Aritic PinPoint when you create a new ticket inside Zendesk.
You can tag the contact form with Zendesk, and then create the segment or create the automation flow as if contact created a ticket in Zendesk. Similarly, do other actions like sending an email, add or subtract the lead score etc.
It comprises three parts:
- Integration of Zendesk and Aritic PinPoint
- Assemble target with Zendesk plugin
- Set up Webhook into Zendesk plugin
For any query, feel free to contact Aritic PinPoint integration support team. They will help and guide you with the latest updates.
If you have an account in any of the categories, follow the below steps to set up the plugin.
Setting up Zendesk into Aritic PinPoint
1. Let’s go to the Aritic PinPoint dashboard; you can see the settings option at the top right corner. Click on it, as shown below. Move the cursor down, and you will find Apps under Integration Settings. Click on Apps, search Customer Support at the left side.
2. After clicking Customer Support, you have to select Zendesk.
3. Under the Zendesk dashboard page, choose the yes option. Then you have to click the save and close button.
Configure Target into Zendesk
1. First, let’s enter into Zendesk website with your email id and password. After entering the website, you will find the Admin option on the left side. Take the cursor on Admin and click on it. You will find multiple options, search for Settings. Once you have chosen the Settings option, scroll down to find Extensions. After clicking on it, you will get Add Target on the right corner.
2. Click on add the target, and immediately you will find HTTP target>.
3. Then click on it to enter into the HTTP target page. You can see the Title, URL and other options. Please fill out the form without missing it. Scroll the cursor down, and you will find a drop-down box. In that box, you have to select Create Target and press the submit button.
4. After submitting, you will come to the Extensions page, Aritic Development will be visible under Active Targets.
Configure Webhook into Zendesk
1. First, let’s enter into Zendesk website with your email id and password. After entering the website, you will find the Admin option on the left side. You have to click on Admin, followed by multiple other options. Search for Business Rules and then select Triggers. After choosing Triggers, you can see Add Trigger on the right corner.
2. Click on it to enter the Webhook Trigger page. You have to fill Trigger name, Description and other options.
3. Under Actions, you will find a drop-down box for view available placeholders. Scroll the options in the drop-down box to select the right one according to your requirements. After selecting and filling the form, press the save button.
4. You will come to the Triggers page, where Webhook Trigger will be visible under Active.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?