An email campaign is a set of arrangement about marketing efforts which gives multiple recipients, at once and at the most appropriate time, with valuable content and best offers via emails in order to build good and trustworthy relationships. And the lead list are those recipients who comes at the top and top middle of the funnel and it is predominantly one-way communication. So if we send email campaigns to a particular lead list, immediately it covers a broad variety of qualifications standards and positions, in the purchase cycle.
Benefits of sending an email campaign to a lead list.
- Stay on top of mind.
- Drive more conversions.
- More cost-effective than traditional marketing tactics.
- You can automate your sales cycle.
- It can increase traffic to your website.
- Easy to track and measure.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Save time in reaching the largest audience possible.
- Increase abandoned cart conversions.
- Testing email content helps you optimize content.
How to measure email campaign effectiveness for a lead list.
- Open Rate
- Click through rate
- Bounce rate
- Forwarded emails
- Spam complaints
Steps of sending an email campaign to a lead list
- Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard>>campaigns and then click on Create New Email Campaign.
2. Design an effective template using template builder .
3. Fill all the details and click on save and close .
4. Add recipient and click on Next .
5. Send email campaign to a lead list using above process .
From the above steps, you can measure the effectiveness of an email campaign for a lead list. You can send valuable content to a particular lead list at the most appropriate time through an email campaign.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?