You can integrate Facebook Messenger Lead Ads with Aritic PinPoint and sync all data from your Facebook Messenger Lead Form data inside the Contacts. Based on the data you can also create contact segment filters and organize the automation workflow accordingly.
To get the access of Facebook Messenger lead ads,we need to complete following steps:
Request access to an App:
1. Inside your Facebook Business Account, navigate to Accounts > Apps – https://business.facebook.com/settings/apps/
2. Then “Add” > “Request Acces to an App” from drop down.
3. From Pop-up, add App ID: 1607345596250335 and click on “Request App” button.
Get System User Access:
1. Then go to – https://business.facebook.com/settings/system-users
2. Accept and enable the system users (System users are those, who can send or receive request from backend servers).
3. Add Go to Add Assets section and app, select Aritic Social and provide the permission as below.
4. Again use Ad-asset section add your Ad Account (The Ads account where forms are added under page).
5. Again use Ad-asset section add your pages (where your Facebook Messenger ads lead forms are connected).
6. Now click on generate access token(scroll down for button).
7. Copy the access token.
Configure Facebook Messenger Lead Ads App inside Aritic PinPoint:
1. Paste above copied access token into Aritic PinPoint > App Setting > Digital Advertising > Facebook Leads Ad App of Aritic PinPoint. And click on “Authorize App” button.
2. From new pop-up select “Edit Settings”.
3. Select the pages where all you have active Facebook Messenger Lead Generation form and click “Next” button.
4. On next Screen make sure you have all the permission active.
5. Finally click “OK” button and the pop-up window will be closed.
6. Back inside the App pop-up of Aritic PinPoint, map the required “Contact Fields” and save the App settings.
7. Navigate back to your Facebook Business Account > Integrations > Lead Access > Assign CRMs. From the new pop-up search “AriticSocial”, you will get it, then select it. Finally click “Assign” button.
You should test this integration from here: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lead-ads-testing
After the test is successful, then you will get the contact inside Aritic PinPoint like this-
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?[su_button url="https://app.aritic.com/customer/guest/register?utm_source=aritic_docs&utm_medium=docs_end&utm_campaign=docs_contact" target="blank" size="7" center="yes"]Signup a Free Aritic Account[/su_button]