Aritic PinPoint Blog CMS is based on WordPress and the search engine optimization (SEO) of the content and the blog post are done using Yoast SEO plugin of WordPress.
Following are the SEO setting of the complete blog taken care by Yoast SEO plugin:
- Readability analysis Setting
- Text link counter Setting
- XML sitemaps Setting
- Ryte integration Setting
- SEO analysis Setting
- Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, Webmaster verification settings
- Knowledge Graph Settings
- Homepage SEO settings
- RSS feed settings
- Breadcrumbs settings
- Author archives pages setting
- Date archives pages setting
- Post page SEO settings
- Page SEO settings
- Categories page settings
- Tag page settings
- Category URLs setting
- Media & attachment URLs setting
- Social media SEO meta tags setting
These settings can be found inside the Blog CMS left menu, SEO > General settings and SEO > Search Appearance.
You can follow this guide to complete these SEO setup of the website with Yoast SEO.
Following are the SEO setting of the individual blog posts taken care by Yoast SEO plugin:
- Blog post SEO title
- Blog post SEO meta description
- Blog post SEO slug URL
- Facebook social open graph title, description and image
- Twitter social card title, description and image
- Search engine index setting
- Follow and no-follow link setting
- Canonical URL setting
- Breadcrumbs Title setting
These settings can be found inside each blog post editor panel, below the editor panel. You can refer these to setup the individual blog post SEO settings:
- The snippet preview What it means and how to use it
- SEO Basics: How to optimize a blog post?
- How to use Yoast SEO’s content analysis tool
Following are the SEO recommendation and setting of the blog post content taken care by Yoast SEO plugin:
- Keyphrase length recommendation
- Meta description length recommendation
- Text length recommendation
- SEO title width recommendation
- Blog post content readability recommendation
- Cornerstone content Setting
These settings can be found inside each blog post editor panel, below the editor panel. You can refer above links to understand the individual blog post SEO recommendation content settings.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?