Aritic PinPoint recommends and provide in-built blog content management system (CMS) based on WordPress; which enables the marketing team to manage and optimize the blog pages and blog posts in a convenient way.
The WordPress Version used to host the blog content management system with Aritic PinPoint is optimized specifically for the marketing use. The Aritic’s WordPress version has following advantaged:
- Optimized version of Database for fast performance
- Managed WordPress environment
- Multiple PHP 7 implementation
- CDN ready for image and fixed assets
- Native Aritic PinPoint forms integrations
- Custom SSL certificate support
- High end security
On base Aritic’s WordPress version, following WordPress are by default enabled:
- Akismet Anti-Spam – This plugin is used to prevent your comments from spammers.
- Aritic PinPoint – Aritic PinPoint Base Plugin for native integration.
- Elementor Pro Version – Drag and Drop page builder plugin.
- Redirection – WordPress plugin to manage the 301 and 302 redirections.
- Super Progressive Web Apps – Provides Progressive Web Apps support from the blog CMS.
- Glue for Yoast SEO & AMP – AMP support plugin for the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Shortcodes Ultimate – Quickly add and manage shortcodes inside the WordPress CMS.
- W3 Total Cache – WordPress cache plugin to optimize the WordPress blog page speed.
- WP Smush – Image optimization plugin to compress and optimize the images used inside the blog posts.
- Yoast SEO – All-in-one SEO plugin to optimize the blog posts with SEO title, meta description and content keywords.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?