Sometime you find that your emails are not getting delivered at the scheduled time, so here are some listed reason to check why the emails are not getting delivered at scheduled time.
Have you correctly configured your system time zone in your PinPoint account?
- While registering to the Aritic Platform,have you selected your appropriate time zone?
- This brings a big impact for sending scheduled emails. So while registering please select proper Time Zone,please have a look through the given image: –
Have you correctly configured your account time zone in your PinPoint account?
- All emails / communication message will go according to account time zone.
- Please verify whether you have selected the appropriate time zone into your PinPoint account. Please have a look to update your account time zone:-
Check how should email be handled?
- You can also configure the email sending settings. According to which your emails will get delivered.
- This can be done under settings > configuration > Mail send settings.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?