Change Campaign Properties for Multi Selected Contacts from Contact Dashboard
In this article, you’ll learn how to use Change campaign properties for Multi selected contacts from the contact dashboard in Aritic.
When you click on the Contacts dashboard, you will be able to see the known contacts.
1) Go to the Aritic dashboard, and click on ‘Contacts’ from the left menu as shown below.
2) Select multiple contacts using the check box shown in the screenshot below.
3) Select multiple contacts and click on the drop-down button as shown below.
4) You will get the option to ‘Change Campaigns‘ for multiple contacts as shown below.
5) You will get a new window, from where you can Add or Remove the campaign’s properties for selected contacts and click on “Save“.
5) After clicking save, it will show “contacts affected” as shown below.
6) Once the changes are done, you can see the result inside the contact 360-degree page. Click on any individual contact to get a 360-degree page, and scroll down your cursor to check recent activity as you can see in the screenshot below.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?