How to Setup On-site Widget Campaign on Your Website?
On-site widget campaigns is a web popup forms or a kind of display notice /banner from where we can get the details of visitors from a specific page /URL. In other words, we can say that when a visitor will visit your website and want to catch some information about them to get genuine leads/contact on a website visitor. then you can use On-site Website to get leads from pop-up messages.
To accomplish the above goals, you can use the following combination of styles for on-site widgets:
- Bar – Display a bar across the top of the page.
- Modal – Display a popup in the middle of the page.
- Notification – Display a small window in the corner of the page.
- Full Page – Display a window that covers the entire page.
Steps to Setup On-site Widget Campaign on Your Website:
- Go to Campaigns > On-site Campaigns > Click on the New button to create a new Widget.
2. On the next screen enter the campaign name and the website address for preview mode on next screen.
3. Click on the “Builder” button to launch the widget builder.
4. Inside the builder select the “Type of Widget”, “Style”, “Colors”, and the “Content”.
5. After you have selected all the setups; proceed to close the builder; on the next screen, publish the widget and save settings.
6. Open the widget setting in view mode and copy the embed-able script; then paste the script to the footer (before the body close tag) of your website.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?