Marketing assets include emails, brochures, newsletters, sales letters, blog posts, eBooks, PDFs, PPTs, and all other content from your website. These assets are important and are mostly used for your marketing campaigns.
Aritic PinPoint lets you track your marketing assets. Using this feature, you can upload and share various forms of digital assets like social media content, whitepapers, eBooks, case studies, ads, images, infographics, and more. You can start tracking the total number of views a particular asset has triggered after uploading it within Aritic PinPoint’s marketing asset.
Follow these steps to upload Downloadable Marketing Assets:
1. Go to “Assets” and Select “Downloadable Assets”.
2. On next screen, click on “New” button to create a new asset.
3. Upload the created marketing asset into this screen. You can also import an asset from an URL.
4. Add the Title and Description of the asset, click on “Manage Categories” to select a category of the asset.
5. Click on “New” button to create a new category. Finally, save the asset and on the Downloadable Assets dashboard, you would be able to see the metrics of the performance of the assets.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?