Using Actions Inside Automation Workflow
You can build various automation campaigns within Aritic PinPoint that are condition-based and delivered to relevant segments. Get started with actions-based automation campaign building inside Aritic Pinpoint.
Using Actions inside automation campaign builder
- Login to your Aritic PinPoint account and go to your engagement dashboard. On the left-hand sidebar, click on Automation Campaign > Create new automation campaign.
2. Once you choose to create a new automation campaign, you will be prompted to choose the type of campaign you want to build. Here we will choose Segment based campaigns under Marketing.
3. After that click on the campaign studio to start building your campaigns with relevant actions.
4. The first step to building an automation campaign is to select the segment to which you want to send this campaign. Here we will select Contact Segments because we are designing an automation campaign for our existing segments.
5. Under Contact Source select the relevant segment. Here we have selected Anonymous List.
6. Once you select your segment, it is time to create your first action. Aritic PinPoint has several actions, each different from the others. Ensure you know what you want to achieve from your automation campaign in order to select the right action. Below are the actions available in Aritic PinPoint.
Add Deal: you will add all the deals that you have.
Add to company’s score: you will add or remove points to the contact’s company.
Add to company action: you will add or remove the company action.
Adjust contact points: you will add or remove points to contacts.
Push contact to integration: you will synchronize a contact to an integration that is set on the instance.
Outbound dialing: Features that help in Patching the call between the customer and internal people.
Go To Webinar action: you have to add contacts for the webinar.
Go to Training action: you have to add contacts for training.
Change campaigns: you will add or remove contacts from campaigns.
Change the contact’s stage: you will update the stage of contacts.
Delete contact: you can delete the contact from the instance.
Jump to the event: you can make a contact jump to another step of the scenario.
Modify contact segment: you will add or remove contacts from a segment.
Modify contact’s tag: add or remove tags from a contact.
Push contact to integration: synchronize a contact to an integration that is set on the instance.
Send a webhook: you will send a webhook.
Send email: you will send emails to contacts.
Send email to the user: you will send emails to a contact owner or other people if you add the email address.
Send marketing message: you will send marketing messages to contacts.
Send a text message: you will send an SMS to contacts.
Show on-site widget item: The site Widget is used to engage visitors on the website, for information and notice.
Tweet Contact: If the Twitter plugin is set you can send a tweet to contacts.
Update contacts: you can update custom fields of contacts.
Update the contact’s primary company: you can update the primary company of contacts.
Update the contact’s owner: add or update the contact’s owner.
Show focus item: available only after a page visit decision.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?