- Campaign Form- Campaign forms can be selected to be the source of contacts when building a campaign, where some submit actions may not be available.
- Standalone Form- Standalone forms are not restrained to campaigns and can have all submit actions configured directly within the form. To know how to build a standalone form, read our guide to building standalone forms within Aritic PinPoint.
How to Create Campaign Category Forms?
1. Go to Aritic PinPoint Dashboard >>Assets >> Forms >> Click on “Design New Form”.
2. When you click on Design New Form, you will get the option to choose the type of work form you want to create.
3. Select any Template to create form as per your requirement.
4. Here we will build a new Category to which this campaign form will be sent or showed. Click on Create New category by clicking the drop-down arrow under Category option. In the next dialog box, enter the following fields as shown below.
Here you will get New window to create new category. Create your own category and click on Save
5. Click on “Save and Close” button.
(The saved category should be displayed in the list page)
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?