Using Aritic On-Site widget on Specific Web Page
On the Aritic Pinpoint application, you can collect all the information provided by the website. Similarly, you can observe the website activities inside Aritic on-site widget and fill up the general details.
1. Go to the Aritic PinPoint dashboard and click on “Campaigns”.
2. Click on “Onsite Widget Popup”.
3. Click on the “Design New On-site widget” at the top right corner of the page as marked in the screenshot.
4. Select “Page engagement type” and click the Next button.
5. Select the option in “Choose when to Engage” and click on the Next Button.
6. Select the option in “Choose Popup Input” and Click on the Next Button.
7. Select any template from “Choose focus input” and click on the Next button.
8. Design using the builder and close the builder.
9. Click on the “Website Activity” filter on the right side as marked in the screenshot, select the “Visited X URL” filter, choose the required condition, and add the desired URL. Click on Next.
10. Fill the details in the General tab and click on the Next Button.
11. On the last page click on Save Button.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?