Using Code Mode inside Landing Page Editor
Code mode is used to create customized landing pages based on how you want to define your page layout for your visitors. It is an HTML code and is used to define page layout, images, bullets points, numbered lists, and brand logo. All landing page elements should be featured with appropriate HTML tags to define the webpage.
Things you can do:
- You can Create your own style of Page Layout.
- You can choose the images to place in your landing page.
- You can add your logo.
Creating code mode inside a Landing Page.
1. Login into Aritic Pinpoint Dashboard>>Assets>>Landing Pages >> Design New Landing Page
2. In the next page, under Theme opt for Code Mode as shown below.
3. Once you Select the code mode, click on Landing Page Studio to start creating your customized landing page. Here you can edit and modify your Landing Page. To do modifications, you have to click on Format Code as shown below.
After you are done editing the HTML code, click on Apply to apply all your changes, and go back to the previous page where you will need to click on Apply >> Save and Close to implement all the changes.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?