Aritic PinPoint save all the email templates inside Assets menu of the platform. You can create and access these templates from left menu of the dashboard.
Get started with email template:
1. Navigate to left menu from Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, click on Assets > Email Templates > Design New Email Template.
2. Select the “Design New Email Template” button from top right corner.
3. Enter the Subject line and Internal Name; followed by “From Name”, “From Email Address” (this should be the verified email which you have been approved to send email), “Reply to Address”.
4. Navigate to “Theme” tab and select the theme on which you would to build the email template.
5. Next, launch the “Email Studio” from top button to launch the email template builder.
6. This is how the email template Studio looks like; this email builder is easy to use for the marketing team user. Within this email template builder, you can drag and drop the cards from right panel; edit the card area and get started editing the email template.
7. You can edit and design this email template further with advance options, through many different design options. To do this, navigate to “Advance Design” button, and launch advance email design studio.
8. Email design studio has “Style Manager”, “Settings”, “Layer Manager”, and “Email Blocks”. You can edit these design, “Save and Close”, this will bring you back to the email builder.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?[su_button url="https://app.aritic.com/customer/guest/register?utm_source=aritic_docs&utm_medium=docs_end&utm_campaign=docs_contact" target="blank" size="7" center="yes"]Signup a Free Aritic Account[/su_button]