Twitter is probably one of the social media platforms where things go viral overnight, what with all the trending hashtags and microblog-like updates. Monitor your Twitter activities, user engagements, retweets, shares, likes, and comments, as well as direct messages and mentions. Simultaneously, keep a tab on what your competitors are doing!
To get started with Twitter monitoring first, you will need to integrate your Twitter account with Aritic PinPoint (which is just a matter of few easy steps).
You can do this from here: https://maildemo.aritic.com/ma/s/plugins
Below are the steps after integrating Twitter to your Aritic PinPoint dashboard.
1. Go To Aritic PinPoint
2. Click on “Twitter Monitoring”. 3. On the top right corner of Aritic PinPoint Dashboard, go to “NEW”. 4. Enter the given fields.5. Click on ” Save & Close”.
6. when will you save the page the status of your account will appears by days performance.
7. Click on “Close”.
8. At here you can see the status of your account performance as “Like, Comments, Views” etc.
9. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab, you can enter your Twitter Client ID & Client Secret.You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
10. Click on Authorize App button.
11. Click on Apply button to apply the changes.
12. Click on “Authorize app”.
13. Here you can “Create New App”.
14. Click on “Details”.Here you will see the details of Application settings.
15. Enter the details of application setting.
16. At here you will get the Consumer key API key and API secret key.
17. When you will click on “Review”, you can choose the option like a) Read-only, b) Read and Write, c) Read-write Access direct messages.18 Click on “Update settings”.
After that, you will able to use your Aritic Pinpoint account with Twitter monitoring.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?