Aritic PinPoint has nifty Campaign URL Builder, using which you can build short Campaign URLs quickly, it can be shared among your audiences. You can build a short URL for any link of yours from Aritic PinPoint. The option to build short campaign URL can be found under Assets > Campaign URL Builder.
Get started with Campaign URL Builder:
1. Navigate under Assets > Campaign URL Builder from Aritic PinPoint left menu. Following dashboard will appear:
From this dashboard you can manage and monitor the created short links.
2. To create a new short link, head over to New button from the top right panel. On new dashboard you can observe the options to create short URL:
Inside this dashboard, add the name, description for your reference; followed by adding Campaign / Website URL, Campaign Source, Campaign Medium, Campaign Name, Campaign Term, Campaign Content. After this, you can select the publish and unpublish dates for these links, select category and finally click on Save and Close button from top right panel.
- The full campaign/ website URL can be (e.g. https://www.example.com/abc/)
- The campaign source referrer can be (e.g. google, newsletter)
- Marketing campaign medium can be (e.g. cpc, banner, email)
- Campaign name Product, promo code, or slogan can be (e.g. winter_sale)
- Campaign content can be used to Use to differentiate the ads
Monitor the performance of short Campaign URLs:
Once you created the short URL and would like to monitor the performance of the short campaign URLs. Each short URL has its own performance graph, where you can view the hits/ view of the URL over time:
Note: All the short URLs created from this dashboard adds 302 temporary redirects to the original links/ URL.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?