You can choose the elements for creating a landing page inside the Aritic application with the options like Image header, progress bar, list group as per your needs.
1. Go To the Aritic PinPoint dashboard and choose the left menu and click on “Assets”. then click on “Landing Pages” as shown below.
2. Click on “+Design New Landing Page” in the top right corner.
3. Select a Blank page to build a landing page.
4. Select the ‘Elements’ option there you will get components, layout, Media, etc, using these options you can able to create your landing page.
5. Here you can drag the options like a progress bar, list group, and image header and drop it on an empty page, as shown below, as per your requirement.
6. In the Inspector option you can able to see Attributes, backgrounds, Shadows, padding, etc.
7. Click on any element that you want to edit and select the ‘Inspector’ option to modify the particular elements.
You can follow the above steps for creating an Aritic landing page builder compliant landing page template.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?