Available Options to Execute an Action
Actions in campaigns can be executed in three different ways inside Aritic PinPoint:
(1) Immediately: Action is executed as soon as contacts get to the action.
(2) At a relative time period: This is calculated in minutes, hours, months, or years. Action is executed in + X min/hour/mon/year when contacts get to the action.
(3) At a specific date/time: The action takes place during a particular date and time. If contacts get to the campaign during this date and time, action will be executed immediately for them.
- Setting up days and hours trigger actions or conditions
- Using actions inside automation workflow
- Getting started with actions
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?[su_button url="https://app.aritic.com/customer/guest/register?utm_source=aritic_docs&utm_medium=docs_end&utm_campaign=docs_contact" target="blank" size="7" center="yes"]Signup a Free Aritic Account[/su_button]