In Aritic PinPoint, each and every user is uniquely identified with a username, Email Id, password, and profile. Through Role and Permission Management Settings, the profile determines which types of tasks a user can perform, what data the user can see, and what the user can do with the data.
Users are defined according to the entity and the authority as provided to use an application, process, facility, or system, or one who employs a service to obtain a benefit.
A role is defined as prescribed or expected behavior associated with a particular position or status in a group or organization such as Marketing or Sales administrator, etc.
In Aritic PinPoint Users Management are categorized as:
- Deal users
Role and Permission Management
1. Go to Aritic PinPoint Dashboard>>Settings>>Users Management.
2. Click on the “New” button.
3. Enter the below-mentioned details.
4. Click on “Save & Close” button.
5. The created users will be displayed on the user list page.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?