An on-site widget is a web page or web application embedded as an element of a host web page but independent of the host page. You can select a template for designing the marketing campaign and fill up the details to appear on a specific date for the audiences.
- Go To Aritic PinPoint dashboard and click on “Campaigns”.
- Click on “Onsite Widget Popup”.
- Click on the “Design New On-site widget” at the top right corner of the page as marked in the screenshot.
- Select “Page engagement type” and click the Next button.
- Select option in “Choose when to Engage” and Click on Next Button.
- Select “Select Template From Library” option in “Choose Focus Input” and Click on Next Button.
- Select any template from “Choose focus input” and click on Next button.
- Design using the builder and close the builder.
- Click on Next button on Filters page.
- Fill the details in General Page and click on Next Button as shown in screenshot .
- In the last page click on Save Button.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?