While designing new landing pages, you can frame borders along with frames. In the Aritic landing page builder, you can change the border’s color and width according to your requirements with the input boxes’ help.
1. Go To the Aritic PinPoint dashboard choose the left menu and click on “Assets”, then click on “Landing Pages” as shown below.
2. Click on “+Design New Landing Page” in the top right corner.
3. Choose any Theme and click on “Next” as shown below.
4. On the Builder page, click on any object on the right side, sooner you will get a “Border” option on the left side, click on it as shown below.
5. To change border width and color first select the border sides you want to change at the top and then either use the dragger or input boxes at the bottom to get the desired effect. To change the border color click on the square under the dragger to bring up a color picker. as shown below.
6. Here you have the option for adding the border type by clicking on the dropdown as shown below.
After adding borders inside the landing page builder, you can use the landing pages for different email campaigns, paid ad campaigns, and automation workflows wherever you can capture qualified leads.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?