While creating a segmented email, you have to choose what segment will receive the email.
On the page where your email campaigns are listed (Aritic PinPoint Dashboard > Campaigns > Email Campaigns), you will see your email campaign stats that consists of several labels:
- Blue label denotes the total number of emails pending or queued to send.
- Yellow label indicates total number of emails sent in that campaign
- Green tells you how many have read your email
- Lastly, you have our signature Lavender colored label that indicates statistics like
- % read
- Total number of sending failures
- No. of clicks
- No. of unsubscribes
- No. of bounces
After sending the email, it is possible that new contacts enter the segment. That is why you will see the number of emails sent + new contacts in pending. For both types of emails, there is also the total of email sent, how many contacts opened the email and the open rate. To see the contacts click on the labels.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?