An email campaign is a set of arrangement about marketing efforts which gives multiple recipients at once and at the most appropriate time with valuable content and best offers via emails in order to build good and trustful relationships. In another way, we can say that Email campaigns are also composed of several rounds of messages meant to increase familiarity and trust around a product or service.
Email campaign types
You can choose email campaign according to need of you achieving your goal.
Testimonial request email.
Abandoned shopping cart email.
How to measure email campaign effectiveness.
We measure email campaign effectiveness through the following method-
Click through rate
Best time for sending an email campaign o to Campaigns.
- Between 6 am to 7 am- Morning hour is the best time because everyone woke up at this time and check their handset.
- Between 10 am to 11 am- This is the time when all reach the office and try to give 5 mins on their handset to check a while.
- Between 2 pm to 3 pm- Lunch time is also a good time to seek the attention of the customer.
- Between 8 pm to 9 pm- Many people are free before going to bed at this they usually play with the phone. So this is best time to send and they will definitely check the email.
Steps of an email campaign
- Go to Aritic PinPoint dashboard>>Campaigns>>Email Campaigns
2. Click on create Design New Email Template.
4. Fill the form>> save and close the button.
5. While designing new email template we can use the following features
General- In this, we have filled all the details which are given them.
Theme- we can select the theme according to the need and choices.
Marketing Tags– Process of engaging individuals
Scheduling– Here we can schedule the email campaigns, which will go live first and which will go later.
Advanced setting – Many more additional settings are there to features the products.
Plain text version- Plain Text is regular text, with no special formatting options such as bold, italics, underlines, or special layout options.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?