Aritic PinPoint is installed on a publicly accessible URL therefore this plugin won’t work on a local host as callbacks from FullContact to Aritic PinPoint are necessary.
1. Get FullContact API key here – https://portal.fullcontact.com/signup
2. Login to your Aritic PinPoint Dashboard
3. On the top right corner, go to Settings > Plugins
4. Click on “Plugins”
5. On Plugins page, click on “FullContact” icon.
6. Now under the ENABLED/AUTH tab you can enter your FullContact API key. You also have an option to either publish or unpublish it.
7. You also have an option to Automatically update the FullContact API key.
8. Click on” Apply” button to apply the changes.
9. Click on “Save & Close” button to save all the information and go back to previous screen.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?