Seed List Segment is the segment of contacts who can receive a copy of all the emails triggered from segment based email campaign and email from automation campaign.
Contacts added inside the seed list segment are the master email of the organization who are using Aritic PinPoint to manage and engage their subscribers.
Seed List Segment contacts receives a copy of all the email triggered from the segment based email campaign and email from automation campaign, even if they have unsubscribed from the emails. So, you need to use this feature carefully.
Create Seed List Segment and Email Contacts:
1. Navigate to Contacts > Segment
2. Create a Static Segment without any filter and give it a name “Seed List Contacts”.
3. Navigate to Settings menu > Advance Settings > Contact Setting from the left panel.
4. Go to “Seed Segment Mapping” box and add “Seed List Contacts” segment inside this box. Save the settings.
5. Import contacts from .csv file inside the “Seed List Contacts” segment.
Note: Inside the Seed List Segment, only first 50 contacts email will receive the emails; when this segment is added inside the segment based email campaign and automation campaign.
Using Seed List Segment:
You can easily add/ include the Seed List Segment inside the segment based email campaign and automation campaign. Once you have added the Seed List Segment within these campaigns, the contacts inside the segment will receive a version of each emails triggered from these campaigns.
Still Not an User of Aritic PinPoint Automation?