- Go to log in page: https://desk.aritic.com/#login.
- Go to Admin and click on “Views” create a new view as shown in the below snapshot. In the Overview Management Area, you can add new overviews, edit or delete them. You can also create individual reports for individual agents or agent groups.
3. Then below settings, you can choose whether to make the overviews available to an entire group of people.
4. This is only important if the available role is the customer. When deciding whether yes or no is selected, it must be considered to what extent this makes sense – for example, if a customer sees only his own tickets, many views are usually not necessary…
AVAILABLE FOR USERS WHICH ARE REPLACEMENTS FOR OTHER USERS:
5. Agent A is on vacation and Agent B will take care of his tickets. Then an overview can be set up, which only shows Agent B all new tickets from Agent A for this period of time, without having to search for them separately.
CONDITIONS FOR SHOWN TICKETS:
You can add more than one condition. In the preview, you have the possibility to double check if your entry of the conditions makes sense by directly displaying tickets that match your filtering.
6. Through this setting you can select the headlines of your overview. Depending on which information is important in this selection, it can be displayed individually. For this example “Unassigned and open” the overview would look like this:
7. These settings can also be adjusted individually by each agent at a later time.
ORDER / DIRECTION / GROUP BY / ACTIVE:
- Order: In which order should the tickets be displayed.
- Direction: The direction of the order
- Group by: The tickets be displayed again grouped by a specific attribute within the list
- active: Set them active or inactive