– Three roles are predefined: Administrator, Agent, Customer
– Every person is called a user.
– Each person needs a minimum of one assigned role.
– Tickets will be assigned to a group.
– A ticket can only be assigned to one group.
– There are several different groups.
– Organizations are used to group users.
– The common use case is to group the employees of a company into one organization.
– There can be one or more organizations.
– Overviews are configurable lists of tickets.
– There are system wide overviews (defined by an administrator) as well as user-defined overviews.
– They are available for all roles.
– While writing an article, text modules are available to assist the agent’s work.
– TextModules can include smart variables like the user’s name or email address.
– Text Modules are created to spend less time writing responses.
– Organising days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes.
– Service Level Management is an official commitment that prevails between a service provider and the customer.
– Help you to meet certain customers’ time-related responses.
– Send auto-reply on tickets.
– Work specified by some means is assigned to resources that complete the work.
– Time is taken for the response on tickets.